Read the following documents before starting registration process:
Click here to register!
ATTENTION: Places are available in dorms only.
Look here for available places.
The annual family retreat will take place at the Sierra Pines Camp May 26-29. The main topic of the retreat is "Family for God's Glory", Eph. 5:20-6:1. Speaker: Sergey Tarasenko, a famous pastor from South of California.
There are many activities in the retreat program: seminars, services, family presentations, games, hiking, crafting for children and many others. Final version of the program will be sent to registered families and groups several days prior the retreat starts.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Sierra Pines Camp provides free stay for the attendees but price of catering (food) should be paid. The following payments should be made during the registration:
- Adults and children 9 and up years old - $60.00 for three days
- Children 3 to 8 full years - $30.00 (50% discount)
- Children 0 to 3 full years - free (a separate bed is not provided)
Amount of the registration payment stays the same in case if person is not going to be full time at the camp. For those, who comes just for a part of any day: breakfast - $10, lunch or dinner - $15; payment should be made at the camp's office. .
End of registration May 23 but the registration may be stopped as soon as maximum available registration is reached. Late fee $10.00 will take effect after April 30.
Sierra Pines has 22 beautiful newly renovated all season cabins. We have 13 cabins which sleep six campers and have a sink, toilet and shower in the cabin. There are an additional 8 cabins that sleep eight campers and have a sink and toilet. Cabins have one full sized bunk for the use of couples and counselors and 5 or 7 twin bunks. The cabin area also has two renovated restroom facilities with showers. Cabins have electricity and heat. The dorm area is on the first floor of Judson Lodge. It has three dorm rooms that sleep sixteen campers per dorm room. There are men’s and women’s restrooms, five individual shower units and one private handicap accessible shower.
The living arrangements are as followed:
- Cabins assignments will be made by dates of registration and size of family or group - first registered will be first to get cabins. There won't be any exceptions from this
- We will try to provide a cabin for families 5-8 members and with children 4 and up years old.
- We are not guarantee a separate cabin for families of smaller size, families with teenagers or couples. Such families will be living in men or women's cabins or dorms.
- Several couples, families or individuals may come to agreement to live together in one cabin. In such a case, they need to register together and a cabin will be provided for them if available.
Should you have any retreat related questions, please contact to:
- General organization and leadership:
Some helpful information: